Ways to Give
You can always pledge electronically. If you don't wish to pledge electronically, pledge cards will be available for pick up in the pews, church office, or online anytime. Also, you can call or email our Business Administrator, Karen Van Horn, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pledge with any major credit card, your bank account, check, PayPal, or cash. Please see our Payment page for more info.
You can also donate to Emerson while you shop! Read below for information on how you can donate to us when you shop at Randall's and Amazon!
Amazon for Emerson
You can shop at Amazon.com through our dedicated Amazon for Emerson link:
- Shopping via this link earns Emerson UU Church about 6% of your purchase price donated from Amazon.
- There are no extra charges added to your bill and you browse the Amazon site the same as always.
- But, you must initially navigate to Amazon.com using our special URL. This link appears near the bottom of every Eblast as well. Most purchases are included in this program, including books, DVDs, CDs, electronics including televisions and computers, clothing, groceries...you get the idea!
Randall's Good Neighbor program
- You can link your Randall’s card to us through their Good Neighbor program. Tell the cashier you’d like to link your card to a non-profit, give them our number, and they’ll take care of it.
- Our number is 2728.
Thanks for thinking of Emerson when you shop!
- Help Emerson earn some green by being Green! Drop your gently used clothing and shoes in the IM Green bin in the back of the parking lot. Emerson receives a percentage of the resale proceeds.
- Another Green option: Bring your used inkjet, laser jet cartridges and cell phones to church and place them in the recycling box by the stairs in Westwood Hall. The Funding Factory pays us for them. (You can see a list of what they accept at www.fundingfactory.com.)